Come winter and there are such a lot of meals which can be on our minds. Be it crunchy peanut chikki or some scrumptious soups, these are seasonal delights we can’t get sufficient of. In reality, winter is all about savouring heat, decadent desserts and this contains some comforting halwas as properly. Gajar ka halwa (or carrot halwa) can also be one such pleasant halwa recipe that undoubtedly finds its technique to our winter palate. Although it tastes wonderful, a typical downside is its tedious preparation which requires hours of slaving on the kitchen range. Well, fear not! We have a brand new and distinctive gajar ka halwa recipe that may be made with simply three substances and is totally beginner-friendly.
Usually, gajar ka halwa or ‘gajrela’ as it’s referred to typically, requires peeling and grating carrots very finely. These finely grated carrots are then boiled in a pan with milk, khoya and dry fruits. The boiling course of continues until the whole milk evaporates, abandoning a sticky and candy dessert. The course of is kind of cumbersome and you need to hold stirring the gajar ka halwa to maintain it from burning. But not anymore!
A well-liked YouTuber ‘Cook With Parul’ has shared this wonderful recipe for 3-ingredient gajar ka halwa. She has taken the same old halwa recipe and given it a brand new twist, by simplifying the cooking course of and making it a lot simpler. Further, the halwa could be made as soon as and saved for a month with out going dangerous! So with out additional ado, let’s get began with this recipe.
How To Make 3-Ingredient Gajar Ka Halwa And Store For A Month | Unique Gajar Halwa Recipe
- First, take three carrots (250 grams approx.). Peel and wash them, after which reduce them roughly into small bite-sized items.
- Now, add the carrot items to a grinder and add a cup of water to organize a effective paste.
- Take a bowl and sieve the carrot combination to take away the fibrous portion of it. Keep this carrot juice apart.
- Add half a cup of cornflour to the carrot juice to thicken it. Mix properly and add crimson meals colouring if required.
- Heat a kadhai on low-medium flame. Add one and a half cups of sugar and soften it into syrup. Now add the carrot combination to this and hold stirring until a jelly-like consistency is obtained.
- Let the combination thicken and add a pinch of cardamom powder. Add ghee in small parts to the halwa until it turns into even thicker. Remove the combination from the warmth and hold apart.
- Grease a baking tray and add butter paper on the backside. Sprinkle some chopped pistachios or different dry fruits onto the halwa. Let it set at room temperature for half an hour. Cut into items and revel in!
Watch The Full Recipe Of Unique Gajar Ka Halwa right here:
Featured Video Of The Day
Chicken Saagwala Recipe | How To Make Chicken Saagwala
About Aditi AhujaAditi loves speaking to and assembly like-minded foodies (particularly the type who like veg momos). Plus factors if you happen to get her dangerous jokes and sitcom references, or if you happen to suggest a brand new place to eat at.