When starvation pangs strike at odd hours, a sandwich all the time involves our rescue. Simply take two slices of bread, slather on some sauces and just a little little bit of cheese et voila! Your sandwich is prepared. The battle, nonetheless, begins whenever you go to the kitchen and realise that you’ve got run out of bread. But do you know it’s potential to make a sandwich with out the necessity for bread? Yes, imagine it or not, it’s really potential to make a basic and scrumptious aloo sandwich with out having bread in your kitchen. Ace movie star chef Pankaj Bhadouria has shared the video on her profile, and it has been appreciated by many on the web. Take a glance:
“Of all of the potato recipes that I’ve ever shared with you, this one can be a positive shot with youngsters, adults alike as this can be a No Bread Potato Sandwich,” wrote Pankaj Bhadouria within the caption. The clip has obtained over 15k likes and tons of of feedback and views. The no-bread aloo sandwich was fairly straightforward to organize and used easy kitchen components in its making. Since there was no wheat or its merchandise used within the recipe, the aloo sandwich was fully gluten-free. Further, chef Bhadouria urged that the identical cooking methodology may very well be used to make a gluten-free pizza base too!
Here Is How To Make Aloo Sandwich Without Bread | No-Bread Aloo Sandwich Recipe
- In the video, we see the chef getting ready the short and simple aloo sandwich recipe with out utilizing any bread.
- First, she grates up 4 potatoes into chilly water. Then, she drains out the water and provides some flour and salt to it and retains the potato combination apart.
- Next, chef Bhadouria takes oil in a pan and pours the potato combination into it to roast it on either side. This types the outer masking for the aloo sandwich.
- Now comes the preparation of the filling. Chef blended chopped capsicum, tomato and corn in a bowl together with mozzarella cheese and a few spices.
- She then layered this filling into the potato masking and added a cheese slice on prime. The masking was folded into half and roasted on either side.
- The no-bread aloo sandwich was then cooked until crisp and served with a beneficiant drizzling of garlic butter.
How easy and scrumptious proper? The subsequent time you run out of bread, do give this excellent recipe a attempt.
Featured Video Of The Day
South Indian Style Ginger Chutney Recipe | How To Make South Indian Style Ginger Chutney
About Aditi AhujaAditi loves speaking to and assembly like-minded foodies (particularly the type who like veg momos). Plus factors if you happen to get her dangerous jokes and sitcom references, or if you happen to suggest a brand new place to eat at.